I coach life coaches around their money mindset. Their money mindset impacts my clients in more than just their finances.
Another area where my clients struggle is time.
Well, you know what they say, “Time is money.”
If you struggle with time, you most likely will struggle with money.
Much like my clients, I have struggled with both.
Have you ever heard that how you do one thing is how you do all things? I don’t know if that’s completely accurate, but I do believe that what we believe will show up in all areas of our lives.
I have definitely seen this in the women that I coach. It’s pretty common to see how what they believe in one area of their life significantly impacts other areas of their life.
The most common crossover in my clients is time and money.
It’s almost like they just slam the door on money.
They avoid it.
They don’t talk about it, they don’t think about it.
They believe it’s meant for other people, but not for them.
They think they’re not good with money.
They don’t know how to make money.
And they are the same ones complaining that they don’t have enough time.
If you’re struggling with time, look at what you believe about time.
- Do you feel like you never have enough?
- Where else in your life do you see this?
- Where else in your life do you feel like you never have enough?
- Where does that feeling of not enough come from?
- Do you feel like you’re not enough? Like you’re not good enough?
Do this exercise with your time.
First make a list of everything you have to do in your business.
Just stop and consider your to do list and evaluate the following for each thing on the list:
- Does this actually need to be done? Why? Who cares about this? Why does this matter
- Does this need to be done now? If not when?
- Do I need to do this? Is there someone else that could do this?
- What is(are) the outcome(s) I’m want? How is this contributing to that(those) outcome(s)?
- What will happen if it doesn’t get done? How will that impact what I want?
We all have the same 24 hours. Why does it seem like some people have more time? Notice how that 24 hours resets every single day. Notice how you budget your time. Is it similar to how you budget your money? Notice how you manage your time? Is it similar to how you manage your money?
Start noticing what you’re not getting done with your time and why. What are you believing that is leading to those things not getting done?
I would love to work with you on your budget for time or money or both. You can book a FREE budgeting session using the button below.
Let’s get you MORE time AND MORE money!
#MOREtime #MOREmoney #JillTheMoneyCoach #YOUareMADEforMORE #SuccessIsNotAnAccident #WomenInBiz #IfYouCanRaiseAFamily #YouCanRaiseABusiness