Many of my clients don’t have enough time. They don’t know what to do and what not to do. They stay stuck wondering how they could possibly find more time. Ironically, they spend time that they “don’t have” trying to find more, but they’re not using what they have available to them.
That’s a scarcity mindset at work. I know because I’ve been a victim of scarcity mindset.
No matter what you think you need more of … time, money, resources, knowledge, experience, credentials, clients, options, support … ask yourself these simple questions. These questions are specifically geared toward time, but which ones can you apply to other areas of scarcity?
- What do I need more for? Be specific.
- If I could absolutely know I didn’t need more, what would I eliminate to make more room for what I do need?
- If I eliminate these things, what will I be missing out on? What will this mean to my life or my business? Who else is counting on these things or who else will this impact? Why is that important to me?
- What could I get someone else to do for me? What activities that I do actually make me money? What things that make me money do I have to do myself? What things am I doing that don’t make me money? Do I have to keep doing those things?
- How could I fund hiring someone to take some things off my plate? What can I focus on in the near term that could make me enough money to pay for this?
- What do I need to believe in order to have “enough time”? What does “enough time” look like? How much additional time do I need?
I used to think I didn’t have enough time. What I learned was I always have enough time. God created the day with 24 hours in it. What that tells me is that I don’t need more than 24 hours. Whatever I can’t fit into that 24 hours must not need to be done that day.
And what’s great is we get to start over every day with a whole brand new 24 hours. We keep getting a do-over to figure out what we really want to put in those 24 hours we have. If we don’t get it right today, we get to try again tomorrow. You get unlimited do-overs.
If this still bothers you, I encourage you to go to my website and get my free worksheet “30 Day Countdown to Abundance” – it’s a great way to use a small part of your 24 hours completing a review of your day. This really helped me appreciate everything I was doing and focus less on what I wasn’t doing.
It made such a difference in my attitude and that’s why I decided to put it on my website, so others that struggle with this can benefit like I did.
You are giving a lot of value and you are getting a lot of value. If you’re anything like I was, you’re just getting caught up in the mindset that you’re not doing enough. That’s why it feels like you don’t have enough time. Because you feel like you should be doing more, you should be further along, you should be making more money, etc.
When you learn how to be content with what you have and who you are and what you’re doing, you can use that energy you’ve been wasting on worrying about doing enough on actually creating MORE and doing it from a place of peace and purpose instead of forcing things from a place of fear and pressure.
It’s my mission to make sure that women like you recognize the value you have within you and that you give yourself permission to fully access that value to create the business you want making the money you want. If you’re stuck, not sure how to translate what you have to offer into making money in your business, it’s probably because you’re another unfortunate victim of a limited money mindset.I can help you with this. I have spots available in my M.A.S.T.E.R. Your Relationship With Money program. Learn how to apply, so I can help you sign MORE clients, help MORE people and make MORE money.
YOU are MADE for MORE – let me help you uncover your MORE