It’s a shame that so many women with new businesses don’t have the impact or make the money they were meant for.
Are you frustrated by not having enough time in your business?
Do you feel rushed or pressured to become successful?
Are you constantly thinking you’re not doing enough in your business?
How do you make decisions when you’re not enough?
I can tell you from experience, you won’t suddenly feel like you’re enough. You will make decisions that are not good enough and perpetuate that cycle of “never enough”.
“I’m not enough” – that’s what I used to believe. Honestly, I sometimes find myself falling into this pattern. The difference is now I know how to get out.
How do you get out of this cycle?
For me, it happened when I took a good, hard look at my life. I didn’t like how I was showing up, constantly hiding. I wasn’t using my gifts to help my clients and my audience. Never hitting my business goals. I finally decided that even if I wasn’t enough, I wasn’t hiding any more.
What I learned was a game changer!
The only thing that made “I’m not enough” true was that I believed it.
When I believed “I’m not enough”, no matter what I did, it was never enough.
It’s true about anything you don’t have “enough” of: time, money, energy, experience, resources …
Is it really that simple? Just believe something different?
It‘s that simple. But not easy. Believing you’re enough takes practice.
How to practice being enough:
1. Give something away. When you give something away or invest in yourself, you prove to yourself you can create “enough”, because you are enough.
2. Stop saying “I want “ — start saying “I have “. “I want” implies you don’t have. “I have” focuses more on what you have than on what you don’t have. What you focus on, you create more of.
3. Make what you have “enough”. You’re the only one that knows what “enough” is for you, so you get to decide that what you have is enough.
4. Trust that you’ll always have whatever you need and that whatever you don’t have you don’t need.
5. Enjoy being here. Don’t wait to get “there” before you enjoy what you have, because “there” is a very short layover.
Using these and other tools, I’ve helped my clients shift into an abundant mindset where they create MORE in their business and they start achieving the results they want.
Not only are you enough — YOU are MADE for MORE!
Stop hiding and start creating MORE in your business — book a FREE Strategy session with me!
Click here to get tools so you will always be enough and always have enough.
#JillTheMoneyCoach #BelieveInYourself #YOUareMADEforMORE