My mission is to help women stop the guilt and shame of overspending, change their money mindset and become millionaires that operate in integrity with their own Christian belief system. I want to help them see that they can have wealth that doesn’t feel bad.
What is overspending? How do you know that you overspend?
The definition of overspending, according to Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary is “to spend or use to excess, or exhaust“.
Another definition I found says it is to “spend more than the expected or allotted amount“.
So overspending is spending more than you expected to, planned to or wanted to. It doesn’t have anything to do with how much money you have. Whether you have $10 million in the bank or 10 cents, you have overspent when you spend more than you wanted to.
In order to know if you’re overspending, you have to know two things: (1) how much you want to spend on a particular item or a category of items (clothes and shoes, groceries, house payment, etc.) and (2) how much you actually spent.
But the majority don’t know these two things, so the majority don’t even know when they’re overspending. The majority also don’t have money goals. When you have money goals, when you’re deciding on purpose how much you want to spend, and when you’re tracking how much you actually spend,
then you are in a position to make progress on those money goals.
AND you’re in a position to reach those goals.
But when you don’t have money goals, you don’t know how much you want to spend, you don’t know how much you actually spend, how do you know where you’ll end up and when you’ll end up there? You could be bankrupt or a millionaire – tomorrow or in twenty years. Are you sure you want to leave your future to chance or happenstance?
You are worth more than that. You are worth everything. You can totally do this for you and for your family. Money really is not rocket science. What’s happened for others – financial freedom, peace, the security of knowing you can trust yourself, independence? All of that is completely possible for you – just as it was completely possible for women that had the courage to believe in themselves.
- Dorothy: “Working with Jill has been LIFE CHANGING. Jill gave me the tools and insight to have decisions made ahead of time. I went from feeling stressed about money and dreading looking at it to being excited about how I was going to work with my money to get the results I wanted in my life!“
- Bev: “Before starting this program I was always worried about my money. Jill taught me how to rewire my brain.“
- Christie: “My view of “money” has changed. And not because MORE money is coming into my life, because my view is becoming clearer.“
- JM: “I had constant anxiety about money and was overwhelmed with guilt and worry. Jill helped me get focused, organized, and take the actions to be more successful with my financial goals. She showed me that I am not broke by teaching me how to make an intentional, realistic budget.“
- Kate: “Through Jill’s program I feel more confident, in control and not so alone with overcoming challenges.”
These women were no different than you. You can do this! How can I have so much confidence in you when we’ve never met? Because you are fearfully and wonderfully made by a loving God. You are a reflection of His energy going out into the world. You have nothing to fear.
Right now you think this will be impossible. Trust Him. Anything is possible with God. By the end of this year you could feel in control and on track to a future that is secure and full of hope where you can achieve the dream you once thought was impossible. There is only one step between here and there.
What is your money goal? Why is that your goal? When do plan to reach that goal? What is your progress? Are you behind, ahead, right on track?
What is standing between you and your money goal?
Don’t let anything stand in your way. If you want help getting started, download your free checklist here: http://jillwrightcoaching.com/takecontrol/